Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Becky

becky: i don't like ur blog.you can do sooo much better.
Sent at 10:19 on Wednesday
me: thanks buddy
:)
becky: yeah do something better. the pic is nice tho.
me: I know that
and i like the text with the pic too
thats y its called amateurish
becky: yes... but usually amateurs are pretty good.
lol sorry for soundin harsh.
:)
Sent at 10:23 on Wednesday
me: i dont mind tht
becky: hehhehe good...
me: :)
becky: :)
i used to write a bit too... but i never like wat i write so i don't show them to anyone...
*liked
me: thats good
for others
:) lol
becky: poda
podimon
me: nee podi chakka ponny
becky: ni've started gymming... :)
me: pavam gym
becky: poda monkey
me: athu ninte mattavan
becky: i have to get back to work...BYE!!!
me: bye
tc
thnx 4 ur feed back
becky: :)
bbye donkey
Sent at 10:29 on Wednesday

What you just went through is the chat with one of my friends called Rebecca John a.k.a. Becky. Please excuse some of those swearings and thank God if you didn’t understand some of it :)

Becky is one sweet girl I met three years back in a wild wild place. Well, at first she seemed like one of those ‘pavam’ mallu kutty’s out there. But nay… Becky proved to be smarter than most of the women (from around the world) in that same place and slowly she picked up some of the wild instincts too. Yeah.. She can be really blunt at times.

All said and done, she is one among the “Dodos” – absent minded, quacking away to glory and pretty much a self-admirer. Someone please tell me what she was thinking when she was hit by that bike when she was crossing the Tamabaram - Vellacherry road during the lousy hours of the day.. Never mind, she is like that.
But I’d still consider her as one of the smartest, among all those dumb ones, with loads of talents – be it singing, dancing or penning something wild – she had and still has that spark in her. Nothing but her smartness took her to be part of one of world’s most loved and respected corporates. Good going Becky.. Ride on..

*for those of you who haven’t heard of a dodo, go ahead and “google” it. Becky would like it that way :)

No comments: